NEED HELP GETTING TO A COOLING CENTER? USE LYFT.
Enter code PHXCOOL19 for 2 free rides (up to $15) to select cooling and hydration stations around the valley.
WHEN: Lyft’s Wheels for All program runs through September 30, 2019.
HOW: Using the code PHXCOOL19 on the Lyft app, riders can receive free transportation to cooling centers throughout greater Phoenix. Riders are advised to check cooling center operational hours before visiting a site.
The program is funded by Lyft and Four Peaks Brewery Company and offers two free rides, up to $15 each, to the following cooling centers:
- Litchfield Park Library (101 W Wigwam Blvd)
- Operation Big Serve – Jacob’s Journey (726 E University Dr)
- Cholla Library (10050 E Metro Pkwy)
- Church on the Street (3210 N Grand Ave)
- Mountain View Community Center (1104 E Grovers Ave)
- South Mountain Community Library (7050 S 24th St)
- US Vets (3400 NW Grand Ave)
- Perry Library (1965 E Queen Creek Rd)
- Scottsdale Public Library (3839 N Drinkwater Blvd)
- City of Surprise – Fire Medical Station 301 (16750 N Village Dr)