Help for AHCCCS American Indian Health Program Members

Heat Relief Information & Resources Learn More

If you are in immediate danger, call 911

If you are, or know of, an AHCCCS member who lives in a sober living home or residential facility and you need help, please tell AHCCCS.


Get Help With Health Care Services

Call 2-1-1 and then press 7.


Report Abuse

If you or a loved one were mistreated by a provider: (602) 417-4885 or email


Report Provider Fraud

It is illegal for someone to offer gift cards, meals, cash, or other gifts in exchange for Medicaid services.

  • In Arizona: (602) 417-4045
  • Toll-free outside of Arizona Only: 888-ITS-NOT-OK or 888-487-6686


See the Member Guide that AHCCCS mailed to all American Indian Health Program members for TRBHA and IHS phone numbers, crisis hotlines, other websites, and a list of transportation providers.

AHCCCS made this short Guide for Law Enforcement Agencies to educate responders about what to expect in their communities and how to help AHCCCS American Indian members and others.