Is there internet available in my area?
- You can determine internet connectivity in your area here.
Free Public WiFi
- There are free public WiFi hotspots available throughout Arizona for those that do not have internet or reliable internet.
- If you need assistance connecting to a hotspot, call or text a Connect Arizona Digital Navigator at (602) 529-1519.
- To view low–cost internet plans, visit Connect Arizona (English and Spanish).
- To find out which providers are available in your area, check the provider zip codes list.
- Connect Arizona Digital Navigators
- Digital Navigators are available to help with things such as:
- Tutoring on computer, internet, and device basics
- Navigating websites and apps/software
- Finding tech learning resources/organizations
- Troubleshooting issues with devices + apps/software
- Finding best internet offers and deals
- Applying for the Affordable Connectivity Program
- Research on low-cost and free devices
- Research on online resources
- Finding free public WiFi closest to you
Affordable Connectivity Program
- The program provides up to $30 per month for broadband service for eligible households, up to $75 per month for households on Tribal lands, and a one-time discount of up to $100 to purchase a single laptop, desktop computer or tablet.
- A household is eligible for the Affordable Connectivity Program if the household is at or below 200% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines, OR if a member of the household meets at least one of the criteria below:
- Received a Federal Pell Grant during the current award year
- Meets the eligibility criteria for a participating provider’s existing low-income internet program
- Participates in certain government assistance programs such as SNAP/Food Stamps, Medicaid, WIC, or other programs
- Participates in certain Tribal assistance programs and lives on qualifying Tribal lands
- How to apply
- Ask your provider if they participate in the ACP or use this online tool to find a participating company near you. Participating companies can help you apply through the online application or through their company’s application process.
- Call the ACP Support Center at (877) 384-2575 to talk to a representative about your eligibility or application status.