Does your organization provide health and human services to people anywhere in Arizona? 2-1-1 Arizona can help connect people in need with you. Inclusion in our referral database is free to qualified organizations.
All agencies and organizations in the categories listed below are eligible for inclusion in 2-1-1 Arizona’s database if they serve people in part or all of Arizona.
- Federal, tribal, state, county, and local government agencies.
- Nonprofit organizations registered with the Internal Revenue Service and/or the Arizona Corporation Commission as a nonprofit in good standing.
- Organizations that are staffed completely by volunteers.
- Faith-based organizations with social services (i.e. food boxes, clothing, financial assistance) accessible to the general public beyond the organization’s own members.
- Mutual support groups.
- All hospitals and hospices.
Excluded Eligible Programs
In an effort to use available resources more efficiently, 2-1-1 Arizona does not list the following programs and services, but does list their parent organizations:
- Individual fire stations
- Police, sheriff, and Department of Public Safety substations
- Political parties
- Public schools
- Public parks and swimming pools
For Profit Businesses
With the exception of hospitals, hospices, and utility (electric, gas, and water) companies, for profit businesses are generally excluded from our referral database. We place this limit to ensure we have the resources necessary to keep our already extensive database current. Excluding these resources does not imply disapproval of them.
We generally do not list the following for profit businesses in our database, though we often list qualifying agencies who offer referrals to these businesses. This is not a complete list, but businesses from these categories often ask to be included.
- Long-term care facilities, group homes, and apartment complexes.
- Day care centers and children’s activity centers.
- Taxi, limo, and other private transportation companies.
- Individual practitioners including, but not limited to:
- Physicians and other medical practitioners
- Home health care and private nursing services
- Psychiatrists, counselors, and therapists
- Residential treatment centers and home care providers
- Lawyers, paralegals, and other legal services
- Real estate agents/Realtors®
Terms and Conditions
Organizations that do not meet 2-1-1 Arizona’s inclusion policies will not be listed.
2-1-1 Arizona reserves the right to edit information for brevity, clarity and content; and to publish the information in a variety of media, subject to confidentiality issues.
2-1-1 Arizona reserves the right to exclude organizations that participate in fraudulent, discriminatory, or illegal practices.
2-1-1 Arizona strives for balance in our database and includes agencies representing all sides of issues where organizations that meet our inclusion criteria are available.
2-1-1 Arizona reserves the right to inactivate listings for programs and organizations for failing to update their records at least annually.
If an organization submits an application and is determined to be ineligible to be listed within 2-1-1 Arizona’s database, the Resources Manager will respond with an explanation.
Decisions to include, exclude, or remove an organization or program may be appealed in writing to the Director of 2-1-1 Arizona Services after a reasonable attempt has been made to resolve the issue with 2-1-1 Arizona’s resource staff.
These criteria and terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.
Does your organization qualify to be listed with 2-1-1 Arizona?
Inclusion in our database does not imply endorsement nor does exclusion imply disapproval.