Ask for Help Throughout Arizona – 2-1-1 Arizona
IF YOU ARE IN A LIFE-THREATENING SITUATION, CALL 9-1-1 NOW!
Get Help in Arizona
Ask Us for Help
- IF YOU ARE IN A LIFE-THREATENING SITUATION, CALL 9-1-1 NOW!
- Use our 2-1-1 Arizona Resource Database.
- For complex issues, please call us.
- IF you can wait up to 10 business days for assistance, you may use our online form. We will write back to you Monday-Friday (excluding holidays).
If ANY of the following situations apply to you, CALL US!
- I need a domestic violence or homeless shelter.
- I have past due rent, mortgage, or an eviction notice.
- I have past due utility bills or a utility shut off notice.
- I have other overdue bills or bills due soon that I cannot pay.
- I am currently living in a violent relationship.
I can wait up to 10 business days and am not in any of the situations above. Take me to the online form.