IF YOU ARE IN A LIFE-THREATENING SITUATION, CALL 9-1-1 NOW!
Get Help in Arizona
- Dial 2-1-1 within Arizona or 877-211-8661 from anywhere in the United States to find help as soon as possible.
- Search the 2-1-1 Arizona Resource Database to find the help you need.
- Send us an email if you need help with a matter that doesn’t require an immediate answer.
- Check other resources for help throughout Arizona.
Ask Us for Help
- IF YOU ARE IN A LIFE-THREATENING SITUATION, CALL 9-1-1 NOW!
- Use our 2-1-1 Arizona Resource Database.
- For complex issues, please call us.
- IF you can wait up to 10 business days for assistance, you may use our online form. We will write back to you Monday-Friday (excluding holidays).
If ANY of the following situations apply to you, CALL US!
- I need a domestic violence or homeless shelter.
- I have past due rent, mortgage, or an eviction notice.
- I have past due utility bills or a utility shut off notice.
- I have other overdue bills or bills due soon that I cannot pay.
- I am currently living in a violent relationship.
Other Resources for Help in Arizona
Find out if your family can get help from various Arizona health and human service programs.
Information and links to legal aid services and attorneys throughout Arizona.
Information and links to organizations throughout Maricopa County.
Free listing of nonprofit agencies throughout Arizona and the rest of the United States.
Online application for Arizona residents to apply for medical coverage, Nutrition Assistance (Food Stamps), and cash assistance. You can use Health-e-Arizona even if you have applied before or are currently receiving benefits.
Free listings of nonprofit agencies across Arizona and throughout the world.
Free information with information about several topics relating to the Phoenix area.
Blog that informs African Americans about community events, networking opportunities, arts/entertainment, businesses, organizations and churches in the Phoenix area.
Inclusion on this list does not imply approval by 2-1-1 Arizona nor does exclusion from this list imply disapproval.